Chris Rock blasted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and other Democrats for prioritizing impeachment earlier this year, accusing them of...
- As Deliveroo says it will add 15,000 couriers, who it calls “heroes”, by the end of 2020, some couriers say they are struggling to make enough to live on (Natasha Bernal/WIRED UK)
- Sources: secretive options-trading giant Susquehanna International has a 15% stake in ByteDance, estimated at $15B+, making it the largest outside investor (Wall Street Journal)
- DOJ and CFTC charge BitMEX and its founders with allegedly operating an unregistered trading platform and violating CFTC anti-money laundering rules (Michael McSweeney/The Block)
- Facebook announces updates for Groups: automating moderation, surfacing some public group discussions in News Feeds and search results, and more (Ashley Carman/The Verge)
- After rising since March, Big Tech stocks dropped in September, with Facebook down 10.7% on August, Apple down 10.25%, Google down 10.1%, and Amazon down 8.8% (Jessica Bursztynsky/CNBC)