ColourPop Got Glow Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a darker, golden peach with warm, more orange-leaning undertones and a soft, luminous sheen. The effect of the shimmer was more noticeable in person, but it was a light-moderate highlighter in its effect, so more suitable for those who prefer a softer glow.
It had a lightly emollient texture to the touch, which felt more powder-like once it came into contact with my skin. It had medium, buildable pigmentation when applied with a fingertip and sheerer, more buildable coverage applied with a brush, as marketed. This shade lasted nicely for 10 hours without fading on me.
- Pat McGrath Golden Nectar (P, $48.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Spotlight (LE, $26.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Beach Party (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Sweet Peach (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Glow Up (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Milk Makeup Blitzed (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, brighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Happy Thoughts (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #3 (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Guilty Pleasure (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Pat McGrath Lunar Nude (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!