Clionadh Seer Powder Highlighter ($14.00 for 0.21 oz.) has a soft, sky blue base with a strong, duochrome finish that shifted between green and gold. It had a smooth, soft consistency in the pan that picked up well with dry, feathery brushes, so it was easy to adjust coverage for a sheerer effect, though the product had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer.
The duochrome shift was intense–it was very noticeable in person and really moved with the light, so it appeared less obviously “blue” in its base in person than in the photos. I also felt it looked perfectly blended in person but the way the blue came through in photos made that look less blended than it really was (I triple-checked!). The color lasted nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Terra Moons Little Dipper (P, $13.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Terra Moons Counting Stars (P, $13.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Hot Copic (LE, $4.50) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Clionadh Candela (P, $8.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Terra Moons Skyfall (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Clionadh Reflectance (P, $8.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Terra Moons Europa (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Terra Moons Callisto (P, $13.00) is more shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
- Urban Decay Brixton (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Terra Moons Comet (P, $6.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
$12.50/0.21 oz. – $59.52 Per Ounce
There’s not much that describes the formula other than it has a “soft, buildable application.” They tended to be quite pigmented–semi-opaque to fully opaque–with soft, smoother textures that weren’t too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. For sheerer or more buildable application, I’d highly recommend using a lighter hand a less-dense brush to do so.
The texture was typically smooth, slightly dense and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so they often needed to be really buffed and diffused on the skin. The finishes were often more intense, leaning toward metallic, and occasionally, they emphasized my skin’s natural texture when worn at higher coverage levels. They wore between eight and nine hours on me for the most part.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate.
May Contain: +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.