Study of ~4M open-source packages: in 2019, 67% relied on use of permissive licenses like Apache, up 3%, while only 33% used restrictive “copyleft” licenses (Thomas Claburn/The Register)Associated Press , , AP, Celebrity, CES, CNN, Entertainment, Fitness, Global News, Health, MSNBC, Music, Politics, Science, Technology, Top Stories, WORLD NEWS, 0
Thomas Claburn / The Register: Study of ~4M open-source packages: in 2019, 67% relied on use of permissive licenses...
- A look at the rise of narrated articles across publications, with many partnering with apps like Audm, Curio, and Noa to produce and distribute them (Gabe Bullard/Nieman Reports)
- Former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak dies
- Coronavirus: Tenerife hotel with hundreds of guests locked down
- The Bloomberg campaign’s social media stunts keep backfiring
- Oilers among winners, Panthers losers at NHL trade deadline