In 2016, Sen. Bernie Sanders won 61 percent of the primary vote in Minnesota — a trend that didn’t stick this...
Associated Press , , Music, Politics, Politics, 0
On Tuesday (March 3), Sen. Bernie Sanders is projected to win the Vermont Democratic primary election, with 50 percent of the vote with 16 percent reporting. He was followed...
Sen. Chris Murphy: Republican Lawmakers Have Failed Young People On Gun Control. But The Fight Isn’t OverAssociated Press , , Music, Politics, Politics, 0
By Senator Chris Murphy After the February 14, 2018, shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida,...
Exclusive: Fewer Young People Are Starting Their Own Businesses — Elizabeth Warren Has A Plan To HelpAssociated Press , , Music, Politics, Politics, 0
Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new plan for small businesses, released exclusively to MTV News on Wednesday (February 19), pledges to...
- As Deliveroo says it will add 15,000 couriers, who it calls “heroes”, by the end of 2020, some couriers say they are struggling to make enough to live on (Natasha Bernal/WIRED UK)
- Sources: secretive options-trading giant Susquehanna International has a 15% stake in ByteDance, estimated at $15B+, making it the largest outside investor (Wall Street Journal)
- DOJ and CFTC charge BitMEX and its founders with allegedly operating an unregistered trading platform and violating CFTC anti-money laundering rules (Michael McSweeney/The Block)
- Facebook announces updates for Groups: automating moderation, surfacing some public group discussions in News Feeds and search results, and more (Ashley Carman/The Verge)
- After rising since March, Big Tech stocks dropped in September, with Facebook down 10.7% on August, Apple down 10.25%, Google down 10.1%, and Amazon down 8.8% (Jessica Bursztynsky/CNBC)