There could be more than 3,500 avoidable cancer deaths in England in the next five years as a result...
Linux Foundation announces initiative to help public health officials in pandemic battle, launches two COVID-19 tracker apps using Google and Apple APIs (Macy Bayern/TechRepublic)Associated Press , , Region, 0
Macy Bayern / TechRepublic: Linux Foundation announces initiative to help public health officials in pandemic battle, launches two COVID-19...
- Donald Trump ‘paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016’ – New York Times
- Interview with Visa’s Terry Angelos and Cuy Sheffield on the future of blockchain networks, partnering with crypto payment firms, and the Libra Association (Forbes)
- Brexit trade talks: Deal can and must be made, says CBI boss
- Mike Trout on another Angels season without making the playoffs: ‘It sucks’
- Coronavirus: Cardiff and Swansea get ready for lockdown