Woman Sick After Husband Hid Coronavirus Symptoms To Visit Her Maternity Ward Strict visitation measures have since been enforced...
Microsoft’s years of missteps with Skype following its $8.5B acquisition have led to an opening for apps like Zoom and Houseparty to explode during the pandemic (Tom Warren/The Verge)Associated Press , , Region, 0
Tom Warren / The Verge: Microsoft’s years of missteps with Skype following its $8.5B acquisition have led to an...
- Democratic donor Ed Buck faces additional charges linked to overdose deaths
- Rapper FBG Duck killed in Chicago shooting
- William Hill to close 119 betting shops
- Logitech’s new G923 racing wheel comes with an advanced force feedback system
- Profile of Mohamed Al-Sharifi, aka GamerDoc, a volunteer who has spent two years hunting cheaters in Overwatch and Valorant, getting ~50K-70K cheaters banned (Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai/VICE)