Rhode Island will knock on doors and stop cars to find New Yorkers to slow coronavirus Rhode Island’s governor...
Crowdsourced data from Candor shows 267 tech companies have frozen hiring, 44 had layoffs, 36 rescinded offers, while 111, like Zoom and Twitter, are hiring (Dean Takahashi/VentureBeat)Associated Press , , Region, 0
Dean Takahashi / VentureBeat: Crowdsourced data from Candor shows 267 tech companies have frozen hiring, 44 had layoffs, 36...
- Profile of Mohamed Al-Sharifi, aka GamerDoc, a volunteer who has spent two years hunting cheaters in Overwatch and Valorant, getting ~50K-70K cheaters banned (Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai/VICE)
- Trump campaign sues Nevada over mail-in voting
- Chinese investments into India’s tech startups are showing signs of drying up amid geopolitical tensions, opening the door to US investors to fill the void (Financial Times)
- Coronavirus: Border policy ‘mistake’ and duchess’s floral mask
- Gold price hits record high above $2,000 an ounce