Nick Statt / The Verge: Microsoft will no longer invest in third-party facial recognition firms, including AnyVision, after the...
In response to plummeting demand, Lyft suggests drivers find additional income by becoming Amazon grocery shoppers, warehouse workers, and delivery drivers (Lizette Chapman/Bloomberg)Associated Press , , Region, 0
Lizette Chapman / Bloomberg: In response to plummeting demand, Lyft suggests drivers find additional income by becoming Amazon grocery...
- Some couples, faced with orders to shelter in place to avoid COVID-19, are getting married at home with friends and relatives watching on Zoom (Zoe Schiffer/The Verge)
- FCC will vote on a proposal to allow the entire 6 GHz band to be available for unlicensed use, citing the increase in Wi-Fi demand; vote is set for April 23 (Ry Crist/CNET)
- Pandemic photos foster community and connection in spite of isolation
- Would Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa be a healthy choice for Chargers?
- Adam Schlesinger, Secret-Weapon Pop Songwriter, Dies At 52 From Coronavirus Complications