Illinois and Ohio shut down bars and restaurants. Maryland closed down casinos and racetracks. More than 40,000 residents in Teaneck, New Jersey were ordered to self-quarantine. At the nation’s airports, there were crowds and confusion after the European travel ban.
- Associated Press , , MSNBC, 0
Amid uncertainty about his future at Liberty University, Jerry Falwell Jr. told the Wall Street Journal that a group...
Gartner: global Mac shipments in Q4 dropped by 3% YoY, to 5.26M units, as the overall PC market saw growth for the first time since 2011 (Juli Clover/MacRumors)Associated Press , , AP, Celebrity, CES, CNN, Entertainment, Fitness, Global News, Health, MSNBC, Music, Politics, Science, Technology, Top Stories, WORLD NEWS, 0
Juli Clover / MacRumors: Gartner: global Mac shipments in Q4 dropped by 3% YoY, to 5.26M units, as the...
- Facebook says, as part of its recent crackdown on QAnon and “militia” movements, it has removed 6,500 groups belonging to 300 organizations (Karissa Bell/Engadget)
- Hundreds of millions of people in China are about to go on vacation at the same time
- Movements That Transformed Our World: Pride & Joy – Part 1
- A rejuvenated Clayton Kershaw set to start for the Dodgers in Game 2 vs. Brewers
- 12 Democratic governors vow that all votes will be counted