CNBC: Sources: Google has reached a settlement with state AGs over outside consultants hired to work on the states’...
With iOS 14, Apple may start opening its walled garden, beginning with third-party apps as defaults, which improves user experience and eases antitrust pressure (Tom Warren/The Verge)Associated Press , , Region, 0
Tom Warren / The Verge: With iOS 14, Apple may start opening its walled garden, beginning with third-party apps...
- Sources: Apple is in the process of acquiring the California-based VR startup NextVR in a deal valued around $100M (Zac Hall/9to5Mac)
- US Small Business Administration issues new guidance for the $350B stimulus program that still seems to exclude most VC-backed startups (Jonathan Shieber/TechCrunch)
- Actress Patricia Bosworth dead at 86 due to coronavirus
- Zac Efron admits he never wants to get in ‘Baywatch’ shape ever again: ‘It’s just stupid’
- For journalists covering Trump, the new reality at the White House