Image copyright Claudia Bediako Image caption Claudia Bediako almost lost her job because of a county court judgement Receiving...
Q&A with McAfee CTO Steve Grobman on unusual types of ransomware, the state of AI in orchestrating and defending against cyberattacks, and deepfake detection (Dean Takahashi/VentureBeat)Associated Press , , Region, 0
Dean Takahashi / VentureBeat: Q&A with McAfee CTO Steve Grobman on unusual types of ransomware, the state of AI...
- Democratic donor Ed Buck faces additional charges linked to overdose deaths
- Rapper FBG Duck killed in Chicago shooting
- William Hill to close 119 betting shops
- Logitech’s new G923 racing wheel comes with an advanced force feedback system
- Profile of Mohamed Al-Sharifi, aka GamerDoc, a volunteer who has spent two years hunting cheaters in Overwatch and Valorant, getting ~50K-70K cheaters banned (Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai/VICE)