The IowaRecorder app, the shoddy mobile software developed to tally votes in the state’s Democratic caucuses on Monday that...
Qualcomm beats Q1 expectations with revenue of $5.08B, up 5% YoY and net income of $925M, up 13% YoY; revenue from licensing division was $1.4B, up 38% YoY (Stephanie Condon/ZDNet)Associated Press , , Region, 0
Stephanie Condon / ZDNet: Qualcomm beats Q1 expectations with revenue of $5.08B, up 5% YoY and net income of...
- As Deliveroo says it will add 15,000 couriers, who it calls “heroes”, by the end of 2020, some couriers say they are struggling to make enough to live on (Natasha Bernal/WIRED UK)
- Sources: secretive options-trading giant Susquehanna International has a 15% stake in ByteDance, estimated at $15B+, making it the largest outside investor (Wall Street Journal)
- DOJ and CFTC charge BitMEX and its founders with allegedly operating an unregistered trading platform and violating CFTC anti-money laundering rules (Michael McSweeney/The Block)
- Facebook announces updates for Groups: automating moderation, surfacing some public group discussions in News Feeds and search results, and more (Ashley Carman/The Verge)
- After rising since March, Big Tech stocks dropped in September, with Facebook down 10.7% on August, Apple down 10.25%, Google down 10.1%, and Amazon down 8.8% (Jessica Bursztynsky/CNBC)