A Dallas company that successfully sued Nintendo for $10 million for patent infringement may not have invented anything in...
- Home Office boss quits over ‘campaign against him’
- Storm Jorge: Flood-hit areas braced for more severe weather
- Cyclist Morkov felt ‘really guilty’ he might have had coronavirus and then passed it on
- Wilder says he will ‘rise like a phoenix from the ashes and regain title’
- Four former US defense secretaries urge America to shape artificial intelligence and machine learning norms or else authoritarian regimes and companies will (Defense One)