New Poll Shows It’s Anybody’s Race In Iowa Sanders rises, and Buttigieg falls, but no candidate has a clear...
PayU to acquire India-based PaySense at a valuation of $185M and will merge it with its credit business LazyPay; the combined entity will be valued at $300M (Manish Singh/TechCrunch)Associated Press , , AP, Celebrity, CES, CNN, Entertainment, Fitness, Global News, Health, MSNBC, Music, Politics, Science, Technology, Top Stories, WORLD NEWS, 0
Manish Singh / TechCrunch: PayU to acquire India-based PaySense at a valuation of $185M and will merge it with...
- UK’s Competition and Markets Authority calls for a “pro-competition regulatory regime” to monitor Facebook, Google, and other digital ad giants (Nick Summers/Engadget)
- Over 400 advertisers are due to suspend Facebook ads on Wednesday for a month, as sources say talks broke down; Zuckerberg will meet boycott organizers (Reuters)
- Chicago-based The Mum Project, a job site aimed at women returning to work, raises $25M Series B led by 7CG, bringing its total raised to $36M (Ingrid Lunden/TechCrunch)
- Apple freezes updates for tens of thousands of mobile games on the App Store in China, closing a widely used loophole, to comply with licensing regulations (Yuan Yang/Financial Times)
- Jennifer Garner Says It’s ‘Worth Fighting’ For Happiness After A Big Break-Up