New Poll Shows It’s Anybody’s Race In Iowa Sanders rises, and Buttigieg falls, but no candidate has a clear...
PayU to acquire India-based PaySense at a valuation of $185M and will merge it with its credit business LazyPay; the combined entity will be valued at $300M (Manish Singh/TechCrunch)Associated Press , , AP, Celebrity, CES, CNN, Entertainment, Fitness, Global News, Health, MSNBC, Music, Politics, Science, Technology, Top Stories, WORLD NEWS, 0
Manish Singh / TechCrunch: PayU to acquire India-based PaySense at a valuation of $185M and will merge it with...
- Facebook’s automated systems may have blocked organizers of DIY face mask hand sewing efforts; Facebook says it was in error and is working to resolve the issue (Mike Isaac/New York Times)
- Katharine McPhee re-wears ‘American Idol’ dress from 14 years ago: ‘Day 26 of quarantine’
- Matthew McConaughey plays virtual bingo with Texas senior living facility residents in quarantine
- Coronavirus briefing: PM in intensive care as China reports no Covid-19 deaths
- Coronavirus: US car insurers refund drivers stuck at home