RoseMarie Terenzio still has fond memories of Carolyn Bessette, who would have turned 54 on Tuesday. The Calvin Klein...
AI startups are selling images of realistic computer-generated faces, letting clients like dating apps “increase diversity” in their ads without needing people (Drew Harwell/Washington Post)Associated Press , , AP, Celebrity, CES, CNN, Entertainment, Fitness, Global News, Health, MSNBC, Music, Politics, Science, Technology, Top Stories, WORLD NEWS, 0
Drew Harwell / Washington Post: AI startups are selling images of realistic computer-generated faces, letting clients like dating apps...
- SoundCloud’s filing in the UK shows its 2018 revenue grew 19% YoY to ~$127M, with operating losses dropping to $38.7M (Tim Ingham/Music Business Worldwide)
- Have a ski trip planned this winter? Here’s how to prep your body
- Las Vegas bird rescuer still searching for pigeons wearing cowboy hats
- ‘A Yang problem’: How Yang could pull critical support from Sanders in New Hampshire
- Disney culls ‘Fox’ from 20th Century Fox in rebrand