RoseMarie Terenzio still has fond memories of Carolyn Bessette, who would have turned 54 on Tuesday. The Calvin Klein...
AI startups are selling images of realistic computer-generated faces, letting clients like dating apps “increase diversity” in their ads without needing people (Drew Harwell/Washington Post)Associated Press , , AP, Celebrity, CES, CNN, Entertainment, Fitness, Global News, Health, MSNBC, Music, Politics, Science, Technology, Top Stories, WORLD NEWS, 0
Drew Harwell / Washington Post: AI startups are selling images of realistic computer-generated faces, letting clients like dating apps...
- Montreal-based WorkJam, which makes software that helps companies manage their frontline “non-desk” workers, raises $50M Series C led by Inovia Capital (Isabelle Kirkwood/BetaKit)
- PM spends night in intensive care after symptoms worsen
- Coronavirus: China reports no Covid-19 deaths for first time
- Samsung’s profits are slightly up during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Japan declares state of emergency over coronavirus pandemic