President Trump has said the drone strike that killed Iran’s top general was based on intelligence that American lives were in danger — something Democrats and allies are demanding more information on. The president warned on Twitter that “we have targeted 52 Iranian sites” in response to Iranian threats.
Google says it will phase out support for third-party cookies in Chrome within two years (Stephen Shankland/CNET)Associated Press , , AP, Celebrity, CES, CNN, Entertainment, Fitness, Global News, Health, MSNBC, Music, Politics, Science, Technology, Top Stories, WORLD NEWS, 0
Stephen Shankland / CNET: Google says it will phase out support for third-party cookies in Chrome within two years ...
- Associated Press , , MSNBC, 0
The coronavirus is taking a massive toll on the U.S. economy, with 44 million retail employees furloughed and many...
- Patrick Reed overtakes a sagging field on second day of U.S. Open
- The Clippers’ playoff collapse was historic. Will it hurt their 2021 title chances?
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish: Not to have Donald Trump choose replacement
- Read the Supreme Court’s announcement of Justice Ginsburg’s death
- Sources: Google’s pro-privacy plan to block online ad trackers has boosted the US’ antitrust probe, as publishers argue it would create an unfair playing field (Nick Bastone/The Information)