In the “NBC Nightly News” series “What Matters,” Harry Smith asks presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren about the so-called “school...
- Snyk, which helps developers find vulnerabilities in their open source apps, raises $150M at a $1B+ valuation, led by New York-based private equity firm Stripes (Paul Sawers/VentureBeat)
- Intezer, which identifies and tracks new malware by analyzing existing malware to detect code reuse and coding similarities, raises $15M Series B (Ingrid Lunden/TechCrunch)
- Lego releases new International Space Station set, sends it into the stratosphere
- Buy two Blu-ray movies or video games, get one free from Amazon
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex issue legal warning over photos