Essilor has announced the launch of a new digital phoropter that promises “a new era of refraction.” In October,...
- A look at how tech’s lobbying efforts in the US are quietly pushing for long-held goals in the frantic political and economic environment amid COVID-19 outbreak (David McCabe/New York Times)
- Zoom apologizes for routing some calls made in N. America through China, says it “mistakenly” allowed Chinese data centers to accept calls due to traffic spike (Zack Whittaker/TechCrunch)
- Coronavirus: China mourns Covid-19 victims with three-minute silence
- The quest for trans rights has exposed a deep divide in the UK. Scotland may show a way forward
- Coronavirus means that no one's talking about Brexit any more