ATLANTA (AP) — Eyewear maker Luxottica Group plans to add 1,000 jobs in metro Atlanta by expanding its distribution...
Associated Press , , BEAUTY, Celebrity, Economy, Entertainment, Eyewear and Lenses, Global News, Media, Science, Contacts, Eye, Eye sight, Eye Wear, Fashion, Glasses, technology, 0
LOS ANGELES (AP) _ The stock of major eyewear maker Oakley Inc. plunged nearly 37 percent Thursday on the...
- A look at how tech’s lobbying efforts in the US are quietly pushing for long-held goals in the frantic political and economic environment amid COVID-19 outbreak (David McCabe/New York Times)
- Zoom apologizes for routing some calls made in N. America through China, says it “mistakenly” allowed Chinese data centers to accept calls due to traffic spike (Zack Whittaker/TechCrunch)
- Coronavirus: China mourns Covid-19 victims with three-minute silence
- The quest for trans rights has exposed a deep divide in the UK. Scotland may show a way forward
- Coronavirus means that no one's talking about Brexit any more